- Uniform Rules
- All students must come to school in proper uniform
- School uniform should be ironed, neat and tidy.
- Students must not disrespect the school uniform by disfiguring and tearing it.
- Boys other than Sikhs are required to have short hair with short side looks.
- Girls Hair style- Very short hair may be kept open or tied in a ponytail with ribbon but shoulder length/ long hair should be in two plaits tied with ribbon.
- Boys Hair style- Crew cut style is compulsory for all the boys except Sikh boys.
- Wearing low waist trousers and altered trousers or making it more tapered towards bottom is strictly not allowed.
- Nails should be cut short and kept clean. No nail varnish is allowed.
- Students are not allowed to wear any ornaments, use cosmetic and apply tattoo or mehandi in school.